A growing body of scientific research shows the positive effects of MINDFULNESS on mental health.
Mindfulness builds resilience by giving young people the skills to help them cope better with stress, anxiety and difficult emotions as well as engage more fully with themselves and the world (Harvard research study).
Read more about the group sessions here:
If you are age 15 or above and having difficulties emotionally, socially or academically, come along with your parents to a complimentary introductory group session.
- Date of introductory session/Parents also welcome!
Friday, 26.04.2019 (6.30pm-8pm)
- Location: Queen’s Cross ALBYN PLACE; AB10 1YN
- Size of group: 5 to 10 participants
- Classes will run from 3rd of May until 21st of June; 6.30pm until 8pm
- Limited places available! Sign up here